I know ... I know i am horrible! It's been way too long since i last wrote a post. This is so tragic. So much has happened in my life... Death in family, mal relations amongst family, etc. etc. But THE SHOW MUST continue. Finals are over... I am quite rejuevenated and IT'S A NEW SEMESTER. Im so excited.
So just a brief update of the Diarrha SAGA... I had a fantabulous birthday bash with my bestfriend.. we hand baked over 100 cupcakes with the help of wonderful friends. Pink and Black frosting... sprinkles and coloring spray paint..yum! It was an all black event (but ofcourse college students never adhere to themed parties--womp womp). There were sequins, feathered lashes, skin tight attire, and lots of "make you happy juice" (if you catch my jest). I'll upload some pictures from the extraganza but nonetheless me and partner in crime shoke up the campus. Has never been a party like that since i've been here and i doubt there ever will be ;-) !
SO I am now officially in a lovey dovey relationship. He's wonderful and I'm happy. Romantic spark to the new year =)
So my plans for the summer thus far is to STUDY ABROAD! I've been holding off afraid to miss anything spectacular on campus so i have decided to be safe and go during the summer time. I will be going to Paris (again) for a PARIS NOIR program, which is a condense literature and art research program that starts June 4th! I'm so excited and I've heard rav reviews!
THEN im going to Senegal to visit family. My mom claims she's shipping me off to learn how to PRAY(tradition 5 prayers a day for the Muslim practioner) AND COOK. Now isn't that something. She threaten not to come to my graduation which is NEXT year, if i don't master the two crafts. SMH.. but for now OVER AND OUT. I'm writing too much. xo. Miss you Blog !!


0 comments:
Post a Comment